Java / SQL / ETL-Developer (m/f) in Shanghai
LucaNet is an internationally successful company with years of experience in the development of innovative user software. Our mission: The development of a software platform from an integrated development environment, object-oriented in-memory database, and app store that will revolutionize the development and marketing of business apps.
We are creative lateral thinkers who permanently question traditional concepts in search of the best solution. After all: Just because everyone else has always done it one particular way does not necessarily mean that it is the right way. Come and join our team and help us shape the future!
Essential experience and requirements
You are hungry for challenges, driven, and like to work in a dynamic environment. You want to make a difference and help us grow our business here in the Chinese market.
- You have successfully completed your studies in the area of business informatics or have similar qualifications
- You are familiar with object-oriented programming in Java and also have sound knowledge of databases and SQL
- You have sound knowledge in business administration, especially in the field of accounting
- A great readiness to learn and a pronounced ability for teamwork and customer orientation are characteristics of yours
- You have a very good command of the English and Chinese language, both in spoken and written form
What do we offer?You develop interfaces (ETL processes based on Java and SQL) by means of our revolutionary software platform and, as a member of our team, accompany the entire development cycle from the conceptual design up to the complete interface and support of the applications.
- A committed, tight-knit, and fast-growing team
- An extensive training program including on-the-job-training
- An area of responsibility that interests you personally and offers you various vocational training options
- Professional induction training where you are gradually introduced to the software and your future tasks, including OCA certification as a Java programmer and MTA certification as a database developer
- Numerous personal development opportunities and multifaceted career options
- Direct lines of communication and decision-making procedures