Managing Director UK (f/m) Corporate Performance Management Software Solutions
„Simply intelligent“ software, simply pioneering technologies, simply professional service. Our software is the key to success. Our passion and success lie in our product innovation and customer consultation. Our industry independence and customer diversity continuously present us with new challenges and opportunities. Come and join us to drive transformation in the industry as Managing Director.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the LucaNet site in UK, increase the brand awareness of LucaNet by expanding marketing activities, presenting our solutions and finding new partners to generate new business opportunities. You will work closely with the executive board and get supported by our multilingual international team.
Essential experience and requirements
- At least 4 years business experience in the software or consulting industry, ideally in sales/consulting roles in UK
- Educated to degree level with MBA, a bonus evidence of significant on-going development
- Strong understanding of or experience in accounting, audit or corporate tax and finance
- Proven track record of strong sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) as well as organizational skills
- Project Manager with experience using Business Intelligence tools
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- You will play a key role in a growing, dynamic and successful company
- You will represent a portfolio of cutting-edge software products
- You will have the opportunity to build and expand a strategic business in our international network